If your workplace has become unsafe because of the behaviour of your bosses or co-workers you can do something about it.

This can take many forms including abuse, overload of work and unreasonable expectations in performance of duties.

You should approach your immediate superior in the first instance to complain and see if the problem can be fixed. If after several such requests the problem is not fixed you can take a grievance.

You may raise a grievance under different statutes depending on the nature of the bullying or harassment.

We can help you at the outset to try and resolve your problem and we can help you with your grievance and subsequent progress towards a solution.

Contact Our Employment Law Advocates for Employment Law Advice Today