90 day trial period
Been dismissed under a 90 day trial period? There are still ways in which you can have a grievance.
Your employer has an obligation to provide assistance training and support during the 90 day period. Any dismissal must follow due process and in all times the employer must be fair and reasonable in their dealings with you.
- Examine your agreement and its signing to see if your 90 day trial period is valid.
- Look at whether you have a grievance for procedural defects in your dismissal under a 90 day trial period.
- See if you have other circumstances that invalidate the 90 day trial period.
- See if you have a claim for unjustified disadvantage.
- See if you have a claim based on other grounds such as sexual harassment.
Don’t think there is nothing than can be done about a dismissal within 90 days – call us to discuss.