We offer quality cost-effective advocacy services for employers and employers across New Zealand.
- We specialise in innovative and commercial management of claimant issues.
- We specialise in assisting claimants who are having difficulty with the Accident Compensation Corporation or its partnership providers for a wide range of reasons.
- We believe that early intervention will assist you to resolve your problem and give you the fullest range of options to remedy the situation.
- We provide full service ACC law advice and advocacy services – including cover, Individual Rehabilitation Plans, Vocational Rehabilitation and Social Rehabilitation.
- We have particular expertise in resolution of issues arising from weekly compensation, independence allowances, lump sum compensation and decline of medical treatment.
- We can assist you at all stages from negotiation to review.
- We can advise on the obligations of claimants and the ACC to provide safe working and living conditions in respect of work practices and physical environments.
- We can support you through any conflict with your employer and your recovery through the ACC process.